Nederlands Français English


Dr Leen Aerts

Dr Leen Aerts

As a gynecologist and sexologist, I offer help to women with sexual problems or problems of the external genital organs (vulva), vagina or pelvis. From your first appointment, I treat each problem with care and offer you the quality care you deserve. More specifically, I specialize in the following problems:

  • Sexual problems: pain during intercourse, problems with sexual desire, problems with sexual arousal, problems with orgasm, etc.
  • Vulvovaginal problems: chronic itching or pain, lesions near the vulva, abnormal vaginal discharge, recurrent infections, etc.
  • Chronic vulvar pain and discomfort: vulvodynia or pain due to a specific vulvar problem, such as lichen sclerosus, lichen planus, atrophy, inflammation after radio or chemotherapy, chronic infections or inflammation, scar tissue, female genital mutilation, etc.
  • Chronic pelvic pain
  • Endometriosis

Utilizing my clinical and scientific experience and emphasizing a holistic approach, you will receive personalized care tailored to your individual/couple situation and needs.